[Amps] bi-directional coupler question

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 18 21:23:50 EST 2005

Thank you. The coupler I have is too high frequency for my current
needs. I am interested in a 1 to 100 MHz bi-directional coupler. However
bi-directional couplers are much less common then uni-directional ones.
There appear to be uni-directional couplers in the HF and VHF range
available.

Are couplers 'reversible, that is can the output be applied to the
input? The purpose if this would be to make a bi-directional coupler
from 2 uni-directional couplers.  Is this practical?

Thanks again - Dan