[Amps] 3CPX800A7 Not Available

HAROLD B MANDEL ka1xo at juno.com
Tue Nov 29 07:20:43 EST 2005

Gents,

Was about to embark on another hotel room-machine shop
project here in Greenville, modifying an old Alpha 76a
with an outboard supply and two 3CPX800A7 triodes
only to find out from the source that the Eimac factory
has stopped all new production waiting for the new
California plant to open, and that the 3CPX800A7
will not be in their catalogue.

I was told that Pat Stein has 56 pieces on order
and that D&C has 36 on order; orders that will
probably not be filled.

Three or four sets of confirmation calls were made
before this posting. If any of you can offer other,
better information we would all benefit.

Hal Mandel
W4HBM