[Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 33, Issue 2

John Adkins w4kv at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 15:02:30 EDT 2005

Will--
Thanks for the suggestions.  I've already started taking the amp back to a less-altered state.
I've removed the shield from around the tube sockets and am going to put the bifilar choke back to
its original position. right now I'm trying to find replacements for the 1 mH rf chokes which the
modifier removed.

Once I get the tubes rewired, I'll check on the tube bias and the HV at the plate  In the
meantime, I'll check to see if the plate choke is open.  I'm planning to replace the PC board with
a Harbach card once Jeff works thru his backorders.

I don't know whether I posted the page of the restoration in progress:
http://www.geocities.com/w4kv/sb220-2

Thanks and 73
John