[Amps] Ameritron AL 1200

dan r goddard cqki8fh at juno.com
Wed Sep 7 18:03:35 EDT 2005

I received by UPS an AL 1200 amp.  No damage to the box.  But when I
opened the box two
corners of the amp were damaged.  I did not open the case but by moving
it around you
can hear several loose things in the case. It is my guess the amp was
dropped at Ameritron
and put in the box for shipment without looking for damage.  AES it going
to contact Ameritron tomorrow about the problem.  Quality control, is
there such a thing?  I know things will be
made right.  But, I sure don't like getting a $2200 dollar amp in this
condition.  Just venting my
frustration.

Thanks

Dan