[Amps] RE : Alpha releases New Amp 9500

hermans on4kj at skynet.be
Fri Sep 16 10:01:14 EDT 2005

Jeff,

With the next new release of Alpha, one shall use his call sign with a
suffix /R.
So the OM can go to the beach while the ROBOT makes DX and or signs in
on planned contest.
Why not print the QSL cards, or send the electronic QSJ to LOTW......
Amazing ....I read in some Amateur revue, ON4KJ/R first Belgian in XXXX
contest, a couple of months later.
Have fun.
Dreaming OB Jos on4kj