[Amps] Alpha releases New Amp 9500

R.Measures r at somis.org
Sat Sep 17 09:42:49 EDT 2005

On Sep 17, 2005, at 6:01 AM, Jim Forsyth wrote:

> All this time I have been thinking the point was to make your signal
> stronger.

Jim -- I own two Toyota Corollas, an 03 and an '05.  One has a 4-speed
automatic transmission and one has a 5-speed manual transmission.  Each
accelerates from 0 to 60mph in c. 9.8 seconds.  However, I prefer to
drive the 5-speed version because it affords more control over vehicle
speed, it's not boring to drive, it affords more brain exercise, and I
get c. 45 more miles out of a tank of gasoline.  Other considerations
are that there are at least 8 automatic transmission repair shops
within 15-miles of my QTH, the average car thief probably does not have
a clue about operating a clutch, and the idiot-compatible automatic
transmission cost more than an Eimac 8877.
------  If a super deluxe, computerized, automatic egg-flipper ever
comes out, it seems somewhat unlikely that I will run right out and buy
one of the suckers.

cheerz