[Amps] Finger stock supplier

Paul Whatton paul.whatton at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 22 03:56:29 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone for  the suggestions and offers. I knew this group
would have the answer!

It never even crossed my mind that RS or Farnell might sell finger stock
(strip). And in small affordable lengths. A 0.5m length is about GBP
6.50 plus VAT. Since we have an RS account at work some is already on order.

Many thanks again for the help.

Paul G4DCV