[Amps] Riv-nuts installing

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 8 11:24:38 EDT 2006

Arne,

I think I seen the ones your talking about. You held them from turning with an open end wrench, and tightened the screw with a large hex-allen wrench (3/8" or more). That is what I'm trying to think of designing a similar item. Instead of using a wrench to hold it from turning, use a handle. Instead of the hex werench to turn the screw, use a drill. The only thing is making it simple for anyone to make themselves.

Best,

Will