[Amps] Plate Impedance

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 17:03:02 EDT 2006

Jeff, 5400 ohms plate load flies into the face of what we have been
calculating using the K factor stuff.

3000v/1A/1.8 is equal to 1666 ohms so one of your numbers is flawed.

Using the other method, 2700v X 2 /3.14 equals 1720 ohms which is much
closer (certainly close enough) to the usual calculation result.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 4/10/2006 2:32:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,