[Amps] Cal Lab

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 24 11:11:27 EDT 2006

Those little hand drills are also good for PC boards when constructing any AMP project. I still have my dads I use. I was brought up calling them by their old name of brace and bit, the brace being the hand drill. For any who read this post, I did get a quote on the aforementioned tools that was spoken of. I would be glad to foward it to any interested with the distributors address. I don't want to get in trouble for talking about a taboo subject on here.

Best,

Will