[Amps] For amp testing

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 28 21:38:20 EDT 2006

All,

I have two scopes for sale in good condition (for testing amps and amateur equipment). I want to sell them in a lot as I don't need them anymore. I have a Tektronix 453 dual channel, 50 MHz scope, and a Panasonic digital storage scope, 50 MHz, dual trace that has all the extras like cursors, etc. I'm letting them both go for $135 plus shipping for any that's interested. The Panasonic is worth that alone but I don't want to have to fool with putting them on ebay. Pick up is welcome, if your in Ohio, or Huntington, WV / Ashland, Ky. area. Please e-mail me off the list for any other info.

Thanks,

Will