[Amps] sell: Amplifier parts...need money

ron w2cqm at juno.com
Tue Aug 1 11:40:05 EDT 2006

I need to sell this stuff quickly so I can pay some bills and buy a new rig.  Please reply to w2cqm at juno.com.  I will be posting many more sale items to the list, so stay tuned.  I look forward to doing business with many of you.  73

A. Radio Switch SP11T porcelain 3KW+ bandswitch w/detents and
lockouts for positions not used $55
B.Drake L4B 10-80m tuned input circuit mounted on a subchassis
Complete w/ integrated bandswitch. No cut wires Ready to drop
in. All inductors and caps in place. $65
C.B&W 851 10-80m 500w tank circuit/bandswitch. Extra position
for 160m w/data sheet. Silver plated. Reinforced coil supports
Super compact. $75
D.6m 1KW Rotary inductor Porcelain, high quality $20
E 1x6" HV custom 3amp+ plate choke on porcelain rod threaded
both ends$22
F.Ameritron 10-160m AL1500 HV plate choke porcelain $22
G.B&W Model 800 HV plate choke clone on teflon $15
H.Ameritron AL1200 10-160m HV plate choke w/bypass cap Porcelain
$23
I.Henry 2K (all series) 10-80m HV plate choke Teflon $18
All items + shipping Ron W2CQM/3