[Amps] sell: sb220 parts...need money

w2cqm at juno.com w2cqm at juno.com
Tue Aug 1 12:59:37 EDT 2006

I need to sell this stuff quickly so I can pay some bills and
buy a new rig.  Please reply to w2cqm at juno.com.  I will be
posting many more sale items to the list, so stay tuned.  I look
forward to doing business with many of you.  73

Offering in like new condition SB200 amplifier components
difficult to
locate and ideal to keep as spares.
A. HV plate and parasitic choke package complete w/HV bypass
cap, HV
choke,+ parasitic/choke assembly. Ready to drop in. $18
B.Antenna side RF bypass choke assembly $5
C.HV plate choke $14
D.Complete set of mint 30K 7W OEM bleeder resistors. Tested A-OK
with
less than 5% tolerance $15 All items + shipping Ron W2CQM/3