[Amps] Low Pass Filter capacitor ratings for 1.5kw level

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 1 11:39:06 EDT 2006

Mike,

Jim Tonne has some software just for this. There's another ham on the net who has a low pass filter he designed with this that is for 160 to 6 meters if I recall. The website has the complete details on building it. I forget who this was but Jim may know.

http://tonnesoftware.com/elsie.html

Best,

Will