[Amps] Grid vs cathode driven

Hsu Jbenson at sohu.com
Fri Aug 4 01:02:53 EDT 2006

Hi,
  Many discusstion about this question, thanks everyone!
       Many years ago , some AF power  amplifier uesd 811A in push-pull, worked in Class B or Class AB2,
I think we can use similar design in RF amplifier,   add a wide band HV RF transformer to change the push-pull output to single end output, so we can use same Pi network  as same as single end 811A GG amplifier,even we can useing RF transformer  reduce the output   impedance, so we can use inexpensive low volt air capacitor(reciving caps).simple input net work, withou screen and grid PS, cheap  out put Pi network,it seems very  perfect amplifier!
                       73! Hsu