[Amps] Heathkit HA10 linear

Michael Baker k7ddmjb at qwest.net
Sat Aug 5 00:42:37 EDT 2006

Hummmm.  Not likely with the original 811A configuration but with 4 572B'B
and running about 2500VDC it will run 2KW INPUT and about 1200 output.  3KV
is pushing it a bunch.  I would say your friend is either yanking your chain
a large chunk or his watt meter is EXTREAMLY generous or both.

Michael Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb at qwest.net