[Amps] Mechanical question

mike kendall ke6cvh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 12:33:51 EDT 2006

Hello all,
    I recieved the cold plate (liquid cooling plate that attaches to the heat spreader) in for the linear project I'm working on.  It has 1/8 inch copper tubing coming out of it for a couple inches and is designed to have more copper brake line soldered/brazed to it.  Is there a tool that I could use to expand out the brake line a little so it will slip over the other brake line and allow a good mechanical connection before soldering?
  73,
  Mike