[Amps] Svetlana

W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Fri Aug 11 23:03:49 EDT 2006

Also, Svetlana is out of business many years ago. There are several
folks on EBay selling Russian tubes but none of them are Svetlana brand.
The all have the original Russian insignias on them.

Perhaps someone knows what happened to them. I know that George Badger
(W6TC?) was running Svetlana for awhile. I've not heard his name for
many hears now.

73
Jim W7RY