[Amps] Checking for IMD

=?gb2312?B?0Owg1MM=?= enola-1964 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 12 07:12:12 EDT 2006

There is another way, homebrew a inexpensive  measure receiver ( please
view W7ZOI Wes Hayward's EMRF), it shoud be do this job. I have a question
too, we  test  IMD using a two tone generator and a SSB transmitter, but
you know, your transmitter with IMD too , use  a "dirty "  signal  as a
driver,How we calculate the amplifier 's IMD under test( if we know the
transmitter's IMD)? if we can not calcaulate it,we must using two "clean"
single tone transmitterer(CW transmitter) +combiner as a driver