[Amps] Anodizing aluminum, painting etc.

Harold Mandel ka1xo at juno.com
Thu Aug 17 11:29:28 EDT 2006

This discussion has raised an issue, and I would appreciate some commentary.

When the astronauts landed on the moon in the Apollo Program their
vacuum suits contained air conditioners to cool them down in the direct
sunlight. I remember Walter Cronkite talking about the suits on television.

These air conditioner units needed to exchange heat from inside the suit to
outside
so it would be cooler for the wearers.

If there was no air to blow across the heat sinks on the exchange coils how
did
they achieve heat exchange?

  Hal Mandel
W4HBM