[Amps] HV transformers I want to series primary and parallel secondary

Theo Bellamy theo.bellamy at spirittelecom.com
Fri Aug 18 16:25:54 EDT 2006

Larry,

Although the purists will come up with several arguments against it, I can
tell you that it will work fine. See http://www.qsl.net/k4mo/6Pack.html for
an example.

Just make sure you keep the phasing correct (and the transformers are
identical) or you will let the smoke out of one or more valuable components.

73 - Theo K4MO