[Amps] Passive Grid Resistor Source?

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 21 22:38:56 EDT 2006

Lee,

Check this website out. Are you wondering about the resistor for the tetrode board
or for an attenuator? The website doesn't have any info on Ians board but has a good bit
of other info about a grid driven amp. Look at the planar type resistors the builder used
for the attenuator network. They're high wattage types.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pa0fri/Lineairs/Frinear1500/FRI1500eng.htm

Best,

Will