[Amps] Stolen Radio

KA9OFM John Garrett ka9ofm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:13:34 EDT 2006

I doubt that eBay will do anything at all. I complained to eBay about this
gut that was selling Yaesu 2 meter radios that had been modified to transmit
outside of the allotted 2 meter frequencies. I even showed them where it was
a violation of their own rules and still they did nothing to stop this guy
from selling modified Yaesu radios. The item I complained about was
#180007897531

I have bought many times on eBay myself and don't even bother unless it is
something that can't be broken - like brass bolts or picture frames -
because too many times you get something that is totally not what was
described. It seems to me that somehow eBay should be responsible because
they allow this stuff to happen on their website. Too bad someone does not
start a major law suit against eBay - I know I'd sign on for all the money I
lost as a result of dealing with their website.

Just my 2 cents..........

John, KA9OFM