[Amps] Stolen Radio

dcoffman at iquest.net dcoffman at iquest.net
Tue Aug 22 16:10:57 EDT 2006

Just for smiles and grins, E-bay always removes Uniden HR-2510 radios from
auctions, even if they are unmodified.  However they don't bother with
President Jackson, Grant or other heavily modified out of band rigs.

I have seen homebrew amplifiers sold on E-Bay with as many as 9 3-500Z tubes
intended for 11M service.  The scary part is some of them look like care was
taken to make a pretty decent amplifier.

If you can prove it is stolen, I can't see why the wouldn't at least hold the
auction until it could be sorted out?

Hope it all works out

73 - Doug N9XTF