[Amps] Cutting G-10 Board

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 29 14:29:27 EDT 2006

Bob,

I bought a router attachment for my Dremel tool, and use it. I clamp the board down over the edge of the bench using a long straight 1 X 3 board which I use as a straight edge. One C clamp on each end to the bench. I put the router against the board/straight edge and route away. It gives perfectly straight lines. Use a square to square it with the board so the part will stay square. For small pieces, use a miter box and a small miter saw. I'm going to buy a small 12 inch shear for this in the future.

Best,

Will