[Amps] metal thin plate cutter(for home build amplifier's cabinet use) for sale

Hsu Jbenson at sohu.com
Thu Aug 31 10:18:21 EDT 2006

Hi,
  I have some double head cutter(using with drill together) for sale, $25/ea,$10 shipping cost.it was using in cutting the any figure hole and line on thin metal plate.Cutting  thickness:plate of copper and aluminium:2.0mm,stainless:1.2mm,plastic and plywood sheet:2.0mm.cutting speed:750mm-1500mm/minute depend on the rev of the drill.it was used in home built amplifier's cabinet. I just built one.
 JPG and manual on request.
                    73! Hsu