[Amps] FS: Spare Eimac 3cx800 tube

Robert Chudek - KØRC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Dec 7 15:20:23 EST 2006

I sold my two Alpha 87A's last year and recently came across a spare tube tucked away in my shack. This tube was used in one of these amplifiers and rotated out. Here's the deal, obviously I can't test this tube but I would like to "cash out of it".

Make an offer and I'll ship it to you "on inspection". If it meets your needs, we've got a deal. If you discover a problem, money back!

The engraved inscription on the collar says: "EIMAC HHGD3024" if that helps you date this device.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN