[Amps] HV Disc caps needed

Hsu Jbenson at sohu.com
Tue Dec 19 17:32:53 EST 2006

Hi,
   Like this  inexpensive small HV dis caps, Can it replace the high current /volt door knobe caps in tube amplifie?Certainly, they must be in  parallel.I have tested them  in a 3xFU50(same as Russian GU-50 and Western SRS552 and LS50) 300W amplifier, I use them in parallel  in plate and load caps,even plate-blocking cap.it seems all OK, no heat. I want to know,the small  disk caps in parallel can replace large door knobe in kw level amplifier?How much its current rating each small cap?
     73! Hsu