[Amps] Toroid for RF power meter

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 16:05:49 EST 2006

Forgot this. The meter is a 200 uA movement. The cal resistors are two 25K pots. The filters off the RF chokes are .01 uF. The caps off the diodes cathodes to ground are 330 pF silver mica. The two 10 ohm resistors go to ground too. After the .01 uF caps, each side goes through a .001 uF feedthrough cap to the 25K pots. Everything is shielded together excepth the meter and two pots and their selector switch for Fwd and Rev.

Best,

Will