[Amps] FW: RFI Question

Brass Pounder wf3j at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 11:47:08 EST 2006

Stealth is a XX century technology, works against countries which still use
microwave radars. Developed countries use satellites with infrared sensors.
The heat from engine exhaust is still trackable. As I understand, there
should be many more methods to track stealth objects without using
radiowaves.

73!
bp (wf3j)