[Amps] FW: RFI Question

N7HIY N7HIY at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 07:13:13 EST 2006

put ferrites on the speaker leads first, as many turns thru core as
possible...will be more more effective.....clip on ferrites are not very
effective...made for those looking for placebo effect...
search web for "shielding paint"...lots of links and paints for sale...your
paint mileage may vary.
Cliff N7HIY