[Amps] Transformer construction information

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 7 13:04:13 EST 2006

John,

You can do a search back in the archives on here where I have shown how to do this, or wait until this evening and I'll try to show here what you want. First, I need to know what primary voltage you want, and what the secondary volrage(s)/current(s) you want. Also, what is the application to figure the duty cycle and efficiency.

The book you mention I have and it goes more into the theory of how the formulas were contrived and to me is not a good book on how to calculate transformers. About the best one is named Practical Transformer Design. Try a seach for it.

Best,

Will