[Amps] Sencore

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Wed Feb 8 11:36:18 EST 2006

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

At 08:38 PM 2/7/2006, Commander John <crazytvjohn at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   I have make my living using theirs and others test equipment .
> The stuff you say is not true. In over 30 years of consumer
> electronic servicing I have earned over $2 million  by using my
> brain and their equipment.  I looked forward to their sales
> magazines and calls .  They were always most helpful.  Not pushy in
> any way.  Always quick to get the equipment repaired if needed and
> back to me so I could continue working for my family. As soon as my
> building sells I am retiring.
>   I will continue to repair from my home workshop and am keeping
> all of my sencore equipment.
>
>    I find your comments most offensive and distasteful.
>
>   Go spread your BS on some other group.  This one is about Amplifiers.
>
>   john

Sorry John, but I know crap when I see it. You have obviously never
used HP or Tektronix test equipment. When you have, email me again
and we'll talk some more.

Incidentally, I was not the one who posted the comments about their
sales force being pushy or unhelpful. Please be more careful to whom
you address your observations.

As to your comment about this group being "about amplifiers", please
explain how any amplifier work can be done without test equipment. A
discussion thereof is quite appropriate.

Perhaps your email address says it all. :-)

73, Bill W6WRT