[Amps] Relay set up

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 14 23:00:58 EST 2006

Rich,

Well the only problem will be the time delay of one relay switching another. The diode can be a 1N4004-1N4007 and the cathode goes toward the supply side of the coil (the other way shorts the coil out). The switching side of the coil goes to the n/o contacts on the small switching relay. If I were going to control the bias on/off with a relay, I'd use a 3PDT for the antenna relay, and use the 3rd contact set for this similar to what Heath and others do.

Best,

Will