[Amps] Book seller gotta see

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 16 10:44:02 EST 2006

I seen that and my jaw about dropped, then I read on and seen the humor in it by what they said. I couldn't bring myself to cheat folks asking $170 for S&H on two books. I guess though if you have the money to afford the price, the shipping dont matter, LOL.

One of the biggest ebay scams in the world is folks charging high shipping costs. Always check the shipping cost before bidding.

Best,

Will