[Amps] A question - Clipperton L

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 16 21:57:12 EST 2006

My notes say:
Dentron offered a relay switched tuned input for later Ls or a kit.
Omega Electronics tuned input board can be and has been used.
I do not have a drawing of FL-1, but it appears to consist of 3
switched toroids.

Doug/VA5DX

The old Dentron Clipperton L did not have tuned input
circuits as far as now, but there have been a few on eBay
saying that they have. As I know it, only the Dentron
Clipperton QRO had tuned input circuits.

When looking at the circuit diagram for a Clipperton L
there is "an impedance matching circuit" called FI 1 -
but one can not see what's in there, anyone who knows?

73 de Osten SM5DQC    sm5dqc at areteadsl.se