[Amps] 3kv @ 1.5a transformer FS

Partain, Chuck Chuck_Partain at maxtor.com
Fri Feb 17 08:24:46 EST 2006

I have overstock of TWO  240vac in  3kv 1.5a CCS  out , not ICAS.. transformers.

if anyone is interested in them 330$ each (and 35$ each) shipping. brandy new.

they go on that auction site in the next few days but I figured i'd ask here first since
I get a lot of good info from you guys. usual price was 430$ plus ship.

I see people selling stuff on here regularily, if this IS a no no let me know but I havn't
seen anyone complaining.

Thanks. ask any questions and I will TRY to answer them best I can.

KA1MWP
Chuck.