[Amps] boonton 59

Karl-Arne Markström sm0aom at telia.com
Sun Feb 19 13:28:48 EST 2006

The "device" you are describing is the plug connection of the oscillator head to
the power supply and indicator.

Inside the oscillator head (round object marked "Megacycle meter") you
will find the actual oscillator tube, an acorn 955. This type is still available for
a "decent" price.

73/

Karl-Arne
SM0AOM