[Amps] 87A vs. IC-PW1

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Wed Feb 22 13:51:58 EST 2006

Gee....guess you can include me in your list of lids, there Jim!  Over 50
thousand cw contest q's and never a qsk contact among them.  And you
probably ought to include another 70 thousand from our group of pretty well
thought of DX ops that operated as XZ0A in 2001 from Myanmar of which I was
one.   Van, K7VS