[Amps] 87A vs. IC-PW1

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 15:56:53 EST 2006

Well, some rigs just cannot do QSK, and that means you are always going to
hear complaints like this.  And, yes, these folks without QSK are not LIDs
just because of their station equipment limitations.

>Besides isn't CW (morse code) going to be history soon anyway?

It will become history for new ops that cannot or will not learn code.  I
doubt these ops will be a majority of the active ham community in the next
few decades.  Thus, IMNSHO, CW will be very active for a long time.

73, Keith NM5G