[Amps] 87A vs. IC-PW1

Peter Chadwick g3rzp at g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 16:41:27 EST 2006

Keith said:
>Thus, IMNSHO, CW will be very active for a long time.<

I suspect it will last for the same sort of reasons people take pride in building furniture, musical instruments, doing model engineering and so on - the absolute pleasure of being able to exercise a craft skill.
I did once look askance at one visitor. He looked at the operating desk - all lined up (and connected) were the XYL's Vibroplex keyer, my mechanical Vibroplex, her straight key and my straight key. He said, perfectly seriously,  'Oh, do you use CW then?'

73
Peter W6/G3RZP (again)