[Amps] 87A vs. IC-PW1

Jim Kearman jkearman at att.net
Wed Feb 22 19:38:18 EST 2006

> I guess that then makes all SSB contesters lids?

You said it Gary, I didn't say it. But do we all need a refresher course in Logic? Someone else opined that those who have "worked them all" must axiomatically not be lids. Now this attempt to bring SSB into the discussion. "QSK" should have been enough to limit the parameters of the discussion to Morse Code operation.

In the midst of all this chaos, I wish to restate that _I_ have not called anyone a lid. What I say in the privacy of my shack is between me and the armadillos.

73,

Jim, KR1S
http://kr1s.kearman.com/