[Amps] QSK

Roy Koeppe royanjoy at ncn.net
Thu Feb 23 22:55:43 EST 2006

  " Whats wrong with copying CW (in your mind) and listen to someone
talking
to you at the same time ?  My xyl does it all the time.   Don't you ever
speak to two people at the same time ?   I once knew a CW op who copied
code
on a "mill" and read a  newspaper !   Comes with practivce."

Ken WA4RPH

Ha,

'This' call was important biz requiring full attention and writing down
info.  And, oh yes, in order to insure no one will ever attempt to join
in a rag chew with you, be sure to always use the CW prosign, KN for
everyday QSOs!

73,   Roy   K6XK