[Amps] [BULK] - DIN stands for....?

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Sat Feb 25 17:48:00 EST 2006

On Saturday, February 25, 2006 1:06 PM [GMT+1=CET],
m.ford <k1ern at direcway.com> wrote:

> I like the modern cheap version of the Jones plug. There was one on
> the rotor box for my C.A.T.S system that I recently purchased. My
> gripe with DIN is that most
> of them are made from grain fed crap. The Molex is made from some
> other form
> of the same stuff except that it gets brittle with age and breaks
> before makes (pun).
>
> Anybody got seed money for the between series idea?
>
> Mike  k1ern
There are plenty of good connector around, there just aren't any cheap ones.
The circular connector made by Cannon is pretty much standard in commercial
aircraft and military equipment where reliability is a must, but they are
expensive, for good reason.

There is a small fortune out there waiting for someone who can develop a new
connector that is inexpensive, reilable, easy to assemble, easy to repair,
easy to mount on either panel or cable and idiot proof. Who wants to be the
next Bill Gates?

73, Bill W6WRT