[Amps] LeCroy scopes

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 09:31:14 EST 2006

All,

I'm thinking about buying one more scope for the shop with about a 200 to 300 MHz bandwidth and am looking at my options. I've noticed a few LeCroy scopes out there for sale, am wondering how good they are, and some details about them. They seem to be pretty high priced though as compared to an HP or a Tek. What's the deal with these high prices, and what would make them command a higher price than a HP or a Tek? I've also noticed they're more scarce for sell than either of the others also. Any info on these LeCroys would be helpful. Thanks to all in advance.

Best,

Will