[Amps] figuring tube output impedance

Conrad_G0RUZ conrad at g0ruz.com
Mon Feb 27 16:41:42 EST 2006

Hi Chuck wow that's a lot different from the datasheets that I have seen. Of
course my experience is at VHF with the GU78B. I wonder what the 'true' data
is? I have always believed the data on the ND2X site to be correct but of
course no one is using more GU84B's than Emtron.

Whatever you do please let us know how you go on.

73

Conrad G0RUZ