[Amps] INTL RADIO SERVICE DIV.

HAROLD B MANDEL ka1xo at juno.com
Tue Feb 28 13:40:37 EST 2006

Gentlemen,

A reply was received today, just earlier.
This is in response to more than 15 telephone
messages, three separate faxes and seven
e-mail messages starting on 13 February 2006:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Hal,

Thank you for sending your radio for repair.
We were closed from the 7th through the 23rd
of this month, so that is why we are delayed in
replying to your e-mail, but we did have someone
come by each day to receive incoming packages,
so your radio was taken inside right away,
but not processed by our receiving department
until yesterday.

I will be examining the radio shortly and get back to you.

Regards,

Mark Thomas,
Service Manager
International Radio Service Division   (772)489-6302