[Amps] again

Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) w5uc at cox.net
Sun Jul 2 11:22:29 EDT 2006

Roy, I agree.  This came up because I found a schematic for a pair of
Gi-7b's and was kinda using it as a guide. Meanwhile back at the ranch, I
looked up the formulas for calculating the values in a pi-network in the
ARRL Handbook, and put them into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Interestingly, when I did the calculations for my operating conditions, and
those in the schematic, they were far apart as far as values are concerned;
thus the reason for the inquiry here on the reflector. I will probably go
with the values that provide the correct match for the operating conditions
in my amp.  Thanks for the response.

73,
Mike, W5UC
http://members.cox.net/w5uc