[Amps] Maximum RF output in practical application: 4-250A

Joe Isabella n3ji at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 15:37:31 EDT 2006

Thanks for the insight, Paul.  I too was hoping this wouldn't happen, and in fact I said earlier I wasn't going to do this.  However, when my two favorite modes are "trashed" and comments are made that they should be made illegal, I cannot stay silent.  If someone attempted to seriously propose that CW be made illegal, I'm sure the roar would be both instantaneous and deafening (after all, simply suggesting the elimination of the code test caused a similar reaction).  There is nothing wrong with the rules regarding BW as they are, and intentional QRM is and has been against the rules forever.  It doesn't matter what your occupied BW is, if you QRM someone, you're wrong.

73,
Joe, N3JI