[Amps] Bandwidth tests

Joe Isabella n3ji at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 17:45:29 EDT 2006

That's what I was able to see, Tom.  The IM products were much stronger with white noise & max ALC than with speech & no ALC or even speech with ALC.  I did *NOT* do very comprehensive testing, in the lab, so I'm borrowing an HP spec any tomorrow to do some more detailed testing.  What tones should I use?  I read the section on your site about injecting a "warbling" tone a while back -- I believe that was at 100 Hz (??).  Given my audio bandpass is roughly 20Hz to 4kHz @ -6dB, I can do some pretty interesting testing.

I'll post the results as real-time as I can...

Joe, N3JI